Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Two Years

Sean and I celebrated our second anniversary this past Monday. He worked during the day, so we went out to a nice dinner in the evening. The restaurant we went to is in Lake Point Tower which is very close to Navy Pier, where we spent our anniversary last year. We decided that it would be fun to walk around the pier and get some coffee before going to dinner and make a little tradition while we are living here.

Navy Pier

We heard about this restaurant from one of Sean's co-workers. It is famous for the beautiful view and romantic setting. We were not disappointed at all!!


View from Cite'


I love to re-live the memories of our wedding. We both still talk about how we loved every minute of it. I was just looking at wedding pictures again and thinking about how perfect everything was. The gorgeous weather we had again makes three years of beautiful days on the 13th of July!!

July 13, 2007

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Has it really already been 2 years? Congratulations! Glad to hear you guys are doing well. Keep posting more as I would love to keep up with what you guys are doing out in Chicago.

ExploreColorado said...

Congradulations on two years. What a nice way to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

Splendid, splendid! LOVE forever and huge HUGS, mom

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I had to be anonymous. I can't remember my log in. Typical.

Erin said...

Awesome pictures of you guys - it looks like so much fun!