Thursday, October 16, 2008

BSN

On September 29th I finished my last class and now have my bachelor's degree in nursing!! This is very momentous, because I started going to school about a month after Sean and I began dating. We have never really known me not being in school (it's amazing to think we have only been together a little over 2 years!! - so much has happened during that time!).

To celebrate, we got all dressed up, and Sean took me to a nice dinner at Fulton's on the river on a gorgeous evening. We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather before heading to the theater to see Mamma Mia. What fun it was! I only got one picture of the inside of the theater before some grumpy worker told me they would "confiscate cameras" if they noted pictures being taken.




3 comments:

ExploreColorado said...

How fun! Congradulations. Finishing school is quite an accomplishment. Not to mention your classes were medical. That takes pure determination. So nice you could celebrate with such a special evening :)

Allison said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Erin said...

Oooh, cool. Congratulations again on finishing your degree!