Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oh, iPhone Video, How I Love You - Part 3

I've been having trouble uploading some of my videos to my blog; hence the multiple video posts. I think perhaps they were too large, but I have finally figured it out. Thus ends the trilogy of iPhone video (for now). Some of these are a couple minutes long and probably only grandparent material, but I wanted to include stuff that she is doing as she gets older and changes so fast.

The following is a video I took back in January with our new HD camera. I could never get it to upload anywhere but finally got it on YouTube. Cora used to dance in place whenever she heard music, and I'm so glad I caught a little of it on video. She doesn't do this anymore.


This next one was taken when Cora and I went over to a friend's house for a playdate. She has a little boy who is 3 months older than Cora. We were chatting in another room when we heard hysterical laughter. We got a little of it on video after we went to see what was going on.


Another time we were at a different friend's house, Cora got to play with the garden hose for the first time. We live right near the coast, so it usually doesn't ever get above 70 degrees here. We really don't have the appropriate weather for an outdoor kiddy pool, so Cora doesn't get to play in water outside unless we go to a water park inland. My friend lives in a gorgeous sunbelt, and it was a beautiful, sunny, warm day when we visited. We also don't have grass in our yard, so Cora was in for a double treat.


At 19 months, Cora is running everywhere. Sometimes she just runs in circles and giggles. I was trying to get that on video in this next one, but she got distracted right away and proceeded to start looking through one of her animal picture books and making the sounds for all of them.


This last one is one of my favorites. Sean was laying flat on the living room floor, throwing a ball up in the air, and Cora was right beside him giggling hysterically. I started video taping right as she moved, but then I managed to catch her trying to get back into the spot she had just been in with her head directly next to his. 

1 comment:

GrammaKitty said...

This Grandparent has watched these quite a few times now. They are all my favorites, but the last one where she's trying to get back to lying down like Daddy is the best. The Lord made a wonder when He designed this little Character.