Saturday, March 19, 2011

Open Mouth, Insert... Pink Stuffed Dog Ear

Another milestone reached!! Cora has successfully put something in her mouth other than her hands... and on her 12 week birthday. Yesterday I put her little toy on her chest so she  could talk to it, and when I had my back turned she somehow grabbed the ear and proceeded to chew on it. This is what I saw when I looked over at her.





Ah, the beginning... Who knows what is going to be chewed on during this child's lifetime? Good thing babies have better developed immune systems at this point.

1 comment:

kitty said...

It begins! Explore everything; hand to mouth empirical knowledge, Cora darling, for you are gaining common sense! Momma & Daddy will help you refine your experiences. Yuk, ishy, and eeew will become new vocabulary words. Gramma loves to hear and see new information about how you are handling your new life. Thank you, Cora's Momma.