Thursday, February 24, 2011

Two Months

Today is Cora's two month birthday. We ended up not doing any of the errands that I had planned, because she was a little fussy all day. And we celebrated by doing huge amounts of laundry, since she soiled through two sets of diapers, one time on our bed. 


Just a little while ago I put her down in her cradle in our room because she had fallen asleep while we were sitting on the couch. She promptly woke up, but I thought I would let her sit in there for a little while as long as she didn't cry as I made up the bed with the clean sheets. Then I figured I would take her out and rock her again. She laid in her cradle and watched me make the bed, making little squeaky noises and then just as I was finishing, to my amazement, actually dozed off to sleep on her own. What a big girl!!


Here is my peanut at one of her quieter times during the day.


1 comment:

gramma kitty said...

Cora, clothed in bliss.